Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2012


Just finished yesterday my last week of work here at camp whittle! Sadly though i had to take of Thursday because i rolled my ankle falling over something and now it is really swollen and bruised and it hurts to walk on it and i limp everywhere and i walk very slowly. But its okay i am sure i will get better soon! I am excited to be heading back to campus soon! We work 2 days next week and then we are done! We have Wednesday of and then we are going to Joshua tree on Thursday and then we are headed back to campus on Friday nice and early! Then we go through debriefing and briefing for our next project then i head home for Christmas break for 2 weeks! I am really excited to be going home but i have a feeling that i am going to miss my team!! I also get to go to church tomorrow!! Very excited!! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment