Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2012











This is my team! There is me up on the left and next to me there is Danielle then Liz, Dexter, Bryan, Chelsea, Linda, Trevor. Down at the bottom is Jake, and Nate. That guy in the middle thats the best team leader EVER, Joel. But sadly he left today. We were all so sad! But we want him to be happy but we miss him like crazy! I really love my team, when are team leader left today and when he told us yesterday i felt how close we really were and how we could almost get trough anything! I feel like just after 2 weeks we know each other really well! I am so happy that i have them as my team members! If they would have split us up after Joel left i think we all would have left! Well enough of being sad let me tell you all the good things that i have loved so far! I have laughed a whole bunch and Joel was a big part of that laughter. A lot of people in my team make me laugh and i really feel loved by my team here (sometimes). I like my two roommates Chelsea and Liz! They are really nice! I also found someone to pray with which i love! His name is trevor the one in the picture and it is so nice to have someone to pray with when you go through things like when your team leader leaves! We just got back from a camp the other day and it was fun in ways! I went zip lining but it was also really cold and raining and we were in open air cabins. we have been through a lot of training but in a couple of weeks we will be done and get to go on our first round which will be nice! I also hope we can go to Hawaii all of my team wants to but we are not getting our hopes up!  But we will see! I have been having a lot of fun! But i will be excited to go home for Christmas so i can see my family!! I am definitely GETTING THINGS DONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment